's systematic approach to communications, your organization can develop and implement effective strategies that achieve corporate goals by:
- Customizing communications models to core communications values:
- Earning trust
- Demonstrating respect
- Achieving mutual alignment
- Engaging staff and encouraging input
- Creating mutual learning experiences
- Giving management the skills needed to implement your communications model:
- Enhancing emotional intelligence - understanding what excites, disappoints, inspires, motivates, and aggravates your staff.
- Selecting the right communications vehicle for the message (email v. face to face)
- Learning how often and how much to communicate for maximum impact - avoiding communications overload.
- Creating an open environment in which employees feel comfortable voicing opinions and sharing concerns.
- Developing tools, such as communications worksheets, for:
- Planning and delivering complex or controversial communications.
- Overcoming communications hurdles, such as misperceptions.
To learn how ClearView's coaching, training, and software applications can improve your company's communications, contact ClearView today.
<< Less >>